Yes, that’s right, there’ll never be enough tables for the DCC RPG, so that’s why we thought that we should ask you, the fans, for more. Need a little motivation? How about a copy of The chained coffin? (The module, not the boxed set) Why not a Table contest?
Rules and conditions
– The table’s topic must be Appendix N – related. A list of rare ingredients for a ritual, the secret name for a summoned demon, the effects of that drug that someone slipped in your drink… are good examples.
– The submitted table must be in a editable-friendly format: .odt, .doc, .pdf…
– The table can have as little as 2 entries and as many as you like. We reserve the right to be partial to tables that use one of the fabled zocchi dice: d5, d7, d14, d16, d24, d30, d666…
– The table can be sent via homing pigeon to phlogistonbooks at gmail dot com, or to the Table Contest shelf in our bookshop.
– You can send as many tables as you want. The more, the merrier!
– The tables can be sent in English or Spanish. Hey, no complaints here: that’s more than half of the world’s population (we’re working hard on our Chinese). Tables written in English will be translated into Spanish and vice versa.
– The tables will be “published” under a creative commons license, either here or on a ‘zine. Yes, that’s right: if we get a decent amount of tables, we’ll put them together on a ‘zine, lavishly illustrated and expertly laid out. Or at least we’ll try.
– We’ll send the adventure anywhere in the world: the shipping and handling are, of course, included in the prize. Regrettably, we currently don’t serve other planes of existence.
– The deadline for this contest is April 26th, 2015. Five days after this, we’ll announce the winner on this same bookshop. Yep, on the First of May of 2015: Sword and Sorcery never rests.
Questions? Comments? Complaints? Post them on the comments, please!
May Bobugbubilz be with you!